To search the forums:
- Enter a keyword or keywords. If you are submitting more than one keyword,
use a blank space to separate each keyword.
- Select search logic. If you choose "Or" logic, the search will return
any topics containing any one of the keywords. If you choose "And" logic,
the search will return topics that matches the entire string.
- Select a conference or a forum to search. Limiting the number
of forums to search will be much quicker.
- Specify a particular field you wish to search.
- Specify the date range of topics you wish to search.
- Only search the archives if you can't find what you are looking for
in the current list of topics.